Heritage Senior Living offers a full array of services to meet your loved one’s needs.
Assisted living is a long-term care option for those individuals who are active, but cannot live independently and may need help with everyday activities. We offer a safe environment with care available 24 hours a day. Each resident is involved with planning a personalized care plan that will allow them to remain as independent as possible.
Memory Care is a secure building for those individuals with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other forms of memory loss. It offers many of the same benefits as our assisted living as well as 24 hour supervision to prevent wandering, smaller staff-to-resident ratio, and a layout designed to simplify navigation and encourage socialization.
Move-in Deposit Fee:
All residents must pay a non-refundable community fee prior to or at move in. This fee pays for ordinary reconditioning and reserving the room, all initial nurse and administrator assessments, and associated documentation. The community deposit fee is not refundable.
This non-refundable deposit fee is……… $1000.00
* The community deposit does not include: repairs to your room and for the repair or replacement of furnishings and fixtures owned by the community in your room above and beyond ordinary wear and tear. You shall reimburse the community for any loss or damage to the community’s real or personal property by you or by persons on the premises with your permission. You agree to maintain your room in a clean, sanitary and orderly condition.
|Large Private and 2 Bedroom Suite||$3,000|
|Memory Care Double Room||$3,500|
|Level I||0-18 points||$500|
|Level II||19-32 points||$700|
|Level III||33-45 points||$900|
|Level IV||45 points and above||$1,100|
Alternative pay options for Assisted Living
To see if Medicaid can be an option to assist in paying for Heritage Senior Living please visit Idaho Department of Health and Welfare or call 1.877.456.1233 Application
Long Term Care Insurance
Most long term care insurances will coverer Assisted Living. Every policy is different and will need to be review in order to determine eligibility. Generally every policy has an elimination period which is similar to a insurance deductible which requires the individual to cover a portion before the insurance company steps in and begin paying.
VA Aide and Attendance Benefit
Wartime Veteran up to $1,912.00 per month.
Surviving Spouse up to $1,229.00 per month.
The Aid & Attendance may be added to your monthly pension if you meet one of the following conditions:
- You require the aid of another person in order to perform personal functions required in everyday living, such as bathing, feeding, dressing, attending to wants of nature, adjusting prosthetic devices, or protecting yourself from the hazards of your daily environment.
- You are bedridden, in that your disability or disabilities requires that you remain in bed apart from any prescribed course of convalescence or treatment.
- You are a patient in a nursing home due to mental or physical incapacity.
- Your eyesight is limited to a corrected 5/200 visual acuity or less in both eyes; or concentric contraction of the visual field to 5 degrees or less
Review more Aid & Attendance conditions on the US Department of Veterans Affairs website